Forum officiel de la team Avalanche
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel de la team Avalanche

Starcraft 2

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

AuteurMessage
Wetewekl
Invité

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
MessageSujet: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:15

Hello.Burning at a really slow speed... - I can't seem to get DVD decryptor to burn at more than 1.2x-1.3x (1600-1700kbps). I am using a Toshiba SD-R5272 8x DVD-/+R recorder with TYG02 8x DVD-R media. My computer has two Maxtor Ultra ATA hard drives, 80GB and 160GB. Both hard drives are at least half empty. I have a Pentium 4 2.8ghz cpu with 768 megs of Dual DDR memory and I am running Windows XP. I do absolutely no downloading to the computer as it is not even connected to the internet. I checked both my primary and secondary IDE channels in device manager and saw that both "Device 0" and "Device 1" said "DMA if available" in transfer mode. "Device 0" said Ultra DMA Mode 2" next to current transfer mode, but "Device 1" said "PIO Mode" even though the transfer mode said "DMA if available". I then read where it said to uninstall the device, reboot and windows would reinstall the devices and set the devices back to DMA. However when I uninstall the devices and then reboot. After the computer saids it has recognized the devices. The second I click on the screen, I get the "Blue screen of death" - Fatal error. I then restart my computer. Go back to check the devices and they're back to what they were. Anyone have a clue what might be the problem?Oh, I use DVD SHRINK to burn an ISO image to my hard drive and DVD DECRYPTOR to write.Thanks in advance. 07 Dec 2004 @ 15:59
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Page 1 sur 1